trip a few weeks ago


We had a very special visit from Auntie Molly and baby Ivy; who by-the-way is adorable! I hope our girls are as close as Molly and I. I miss her so much!
Sophia picnicking in our back yard.
We have been having beautiful weather and taking fun advantage of it!
Grossa Oma came to visit us at our house! Dustin's Grandma is very special to us...it isn't easy for her to get out and visit. Thanks Oma!As you can see we have been staying busy doing a little of this and that! I am getting over a sinus infection. Yuck! I am getting ready for Thanksgiving and Sophie's third birthday party! I can't believe my baby is three! Sniff, Sniff!
My new buddy Jill is moving back to Dallas in less than a month...I am very sad about this. Thankfully I have other great friends here and that is one of the main reasons I am not packing up and moving back myself. Current Stats for Adrienne: Dallas/Ft. Worth 200 + reasons it's home for me / San Antonio...well...auh...family & some good friends. It's only been a year and couple of months...I'm trying.
Holidays are always kinda melancholy for me anyways. But this year with the one year anniversary of Grey's death coming, Jill leaving, still no job and the overwhelming feeling that I am lacking direction right now is providing it's own challenges. I am praying hard and listening even harder for some answers.


1 comments:
Yay I made your blog!! I miss you too. :(
Post a Comment