Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sophie's 1st Day of Preschool

So years from now when Sophie looks back at my blog & her baby book is she going to understand that I loved her just as much as Natalie or is my lack of entries about her firsts going to speak louder, "saying Mom didn't find me as important"? Gosh I hope not! I worry about this pretty frequently actually. And without getting into my defense...I crashed our computer about a week an half ago and my brain/sanity went with it. Maybe I should be more truthful...I killed it and yes it was premeditated! But anyways, I am late blogging about Sophie 1st day of preschool because of my computer issues!
So Sophia's 1st day of preschool was a BIG day for her and I both. She was a very big girl and did a wonderful job her teacher said. So Ms. Courtney's official report on Sophie: she is a happy, easy going kiddo, who goes with the flow. I wonder where she gets that from? Because both Dustin and I are turning into fairly inflexible folks these days. Can't really figure out why. But I really hope those two crazy kids taking his Dad's beer out to the pasture come back someday! We use to be pretty fun...
Ya know what the crazy thing is with my little Sophia...she isn't pushing to grow up too fast...she just is! (Sniff!)

1 comments:

Molly -n- Patrick said...

I'm glad you're having number 3. Because numbers 1 and 2 are just too damn big. STOP GROWING Thing 1 and Thing 2!

Post a Comment