Thursday, May 28, 2009

Got to start somewhere...


(Natalie 4yr & Sophia 2 1/2yr ready for the beach)





Well, here I am finally putting together a blog. I have been saying for months that I was going to do this so friends and family could keep up with us and see pictures of the girls. Speaking of which they should be going to sleep and I hear Natalie running around upstairs and Sophie screaming about her blanket which she probably dropped out of her crib onto the floor...ah, I love a quiet evening! Okay, I am going to go police bedtime so that Casa de Kramer will hopefully get some sleep...that is if mother nature will lay off the thunderstorms for tonight. Because the girls hate "Under" as they call it!

Quick Happy Birthday to My Big sister Jeanie! Have a wonderful Day!


Here are some Pictures from our Memorial Weekend at the Coast...






















3 comments:

Rakesh Patel said...

Hi, All the best for the wondeful life. I'm also new to this blogging thing. When I clicked "next blog" button, I found urs.. so thought of commenting....
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes. :) I am stuffing my face with warm choc. chip cookies. Love the pictures. Kiss my girlies.

Larissa said...

Love the pictures!

Post a Comment