Monday, July 27, 2009

I GIVE YOU A VERY GIRLY ROOM....

Here are pictures of the almost finished seriously girly room for Natalie & Sophia. Dustin and I have been completely consumed with redoing the largest room upstairs because the girls decided they wanted to share a room. It is really cute. We still need to hang something on the walls...but it is fit for a princess or two.


They have been in the same room for a week now...they love it. They sleep pretty good. Occasionally, they get the giggles before they fall asleep. It reminds me of when my sisters and I shared a room and we use to get the giggles when we were suppose to be falling asleep. Boy we use to get in trouble. Sisters are awesome!

These are the flowers Dustin gave me this week because I was having a bad day. I had to put them on my blog; they are beautiful. MY HUSBAND IS THE NICEST GUY EVER! Thanks honey!



0 comments:

Post a Comment