Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Who's cut out for blogging?

I have to wonder sometimes if I am cut out for many different things I undertake. And well blogging is one of them. It has been two weeks (?) since I blogged last and I don't really have a good reason.

So what has been happening around Casa de Kramer? Well the last time I wrote Dustin had been out of town for a week and Natalie had dislocated Sophie's elbow. Dustin finally made it home. When he walked in the door the fire alarm was going off because pest control guy had made a fog of chemicals which I am pretty sure are harmful to humans as well as bugs. (Last time I do that...I will keep the centipedes!) The girls were carrying on because I wouldn't let them move from the table because there were chemicals on the floor. The windows were open even though it was a 100 degrees outside and I was on the phone with the alarm company trying to get our house alarm to quit calling the fire department. It was pretty funny actually.

This week I will let the pictures tell the story...
Sunday night my cat Smudge tired to eat this little guy...sorry duckling

So Monday morning I cancelled most of plans to drive this guy to a wild animal rescue and sanctuary an hour away because city Vets won't take him. I am such a sucker! Once I finally drop him off our van wouldn't start and I was stuck with the girls basically in the sticks. When I got out of the car to look for some help there was a Vulture sitting on the roof of my car. Very symbolic...I told him he could take it cause it was dead. So long story short we bought a new van.

The girls are doing great. Natalie went Vacation Bible School this week. What a big girl! They are washing their cars in this picture! Nice red hair uh?

6 comments:

Molly -n- Patrick said...

How does this random crap happen to you?? Oh wait. It happens to me too doesn't it. We're a pair. Just move up here would you please? Then we can be our own bizarre support system.

Adrienne Kramer said...

I would love to! Dustin said he doesn't do snow and bears...can we work something out? :) Love ya!

Molly -n- Patrick said...

I've been here almost 10 years and never ever seen a bear once. And it really doesn't snow *that* much.

Unknown said...

Those bears will find me.

Plus, I can't run away from them anymore...so they will surely take me out.

ruth said...

That is CREEPY! a vulture? but hey, you got a new car - nice! Is it a Honda?

Adrienne Kramer said...

It's a Toyota Sienna...I really wanted to shake the mini van, but it's nice. Miss ya!

Post a Comment