Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Travel, kids, Cat with allergic reaction....



Here are couple of pictures of the girls for everyone to enjoy.


We are lying low this week trying to recover from a lot of travel. The girls and I went up for a week to help watch my niece & nephew so their Mom & Dad could get a way for a while. Then this past weekend we headed back up for Matthias' birthday. Happy 4th Birthday Buddy! We a had a great time doing both; but we are tired and well I am in need of a little R & R.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween! I will post some pictures of the girls in their costumes and trick or treating!




Oh, our cat Smudge got stung by a large black centipede and had a very bad reaction. This picture is after Benadryl. Her face swelled some much she couldn't open her eyes and she was foaming at the mouth because she couldn't breath...poor cat! I think it might just be karma biting her in the butt for everything she kills around here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment