Everyone who knows me pretty well knows that I hate that my birthday is the day after Christmas. As a kid: birthday parties where never attended by my friends because of "Family Christmas" obligations, often my own family had extended family Christmas parties to attend on my birthday and let's not even talk about the combined Christmas/birthday gifts!
This year my sweet husband really out did himself. He started my morning off with letting me sleep in and breakfast in bed. He gave me a beautiful set of diamond earrings with a card that made me cry. Mid afternoon he & the girls sang me Happy Birthday with a cookie that had candles on it. Then in the evening he made arrangements with my big sis Larissa to take the girls and we went to a movie. He wrapped up the evening with a romantic dinner at the Grey Moss Inn.
He made me feel so loved and cherished...it was the best birthday I have ever had!
From my birthday card today: As we move together through life as true partners, you are my relief from the world, my safety, my best friend...I'm so lucky to have you to talk with, to laugh with, to share all my days with.
I feel the same way...I love you!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a wonderful day!
Wow, that's so sweet! Happy Birthday Adrienne!
Post a Comment