
Gees, two months and no blog post...
What kinda BS can I come up with that makes me sound busy and oh so important?
I know: I have been traveling in remote islands and to busy tanning, eating and getting massages to say hello and update my faithful blog follower on the To Do's of the Kramer Household.
Oh and while I was traveling the children where being well cared for by...for, uh? Okay you got me! There is no one to watch my children.
Okay the real down low on the last few months is I got a job at a local hospital teaching Childbirth classes, CPR in the NICU and stuff. So I have been working a few evenings a week and some weekends. Nice to be working again, but the jury is still out if this is the right place for me. The "culture" of the hospital is so different from what I am use to in Dallas/Ft. Worth. But I am giving it a good trial. The Medical Community as a whole here is a little behind the eight ball in so many respects.
Let's see what else, hmmm, oh I am pregnant again and due in November. So I have been a little tired and sick but moving right along. The girls are excited, well at least they are now. Natalie cried when we first told her and Sophie said that she isn't big enough to be a big sister. But I hate to tell her that she is much older than the 19mos her sister was when she got here!
The girls are doing really well. They are taking dance class this summer and love it! They are girlie girls and they love the outfits, the shoes and the attention.
Natalie starts Kindergarten August 17th! Sniff, Sniff! She is so ready though and excited to learn. I will post a picture of her in her little uniform so all of you can see. Sophia is going to start preschool as well in the fall. Double Sniff! She is going to go two days a week. I think she will enjoy some activity since she has never known life without Natalie at home and well frankly I think I am going to need some down time with work and a new baby.
Dustin is good. Out numbered at home, over worked but very well loved! He took us to the coast in the beginning of May. It was a nice time. I was still newly pregnant and a little off at moments but fun.


3 comments:
How VERY exciting!! Congratulations!! on all of it! boy or girl?? do you know? name? can you tell I'm excited for you guys??!!
They said it might be another girl, but we are going to have another sono just make sure. No name or anything yet. I think we have used the girl names we like. :(
well let me know!! i should call you - i haven't talked to you in forever!!! :) miss you!
Post a Comment