Mud Pie anyone?
We just got back from a trip up to Dallas/Ft. Worth to see Jill & My sister Jeanie. Which we had a wonderful time! The girls and I have been a little tired and trying to reset after our visit...so this is what I found after getting off the phone with the folks about our remodel this morning.
I think they got a little bored and decided to head outside to play. And what better than...dirt, water, no wait MUD!
You guys would be proud of me. No oh dears, yelling or oh my goshes. Just some video taping, photos and spray down with the hose; which actually didn't work and we had to have a full bath!
Anyways...sorry about all the trouble Mom! I use to do this on a very regular basis when I was their age! But I do have to say they had a great time. It just isn't fun being the adult running late for their dance class. :)
Quick update: we are doing really well, just busy! Natalie starts school in two weeks and we are starting a remodel to make room for number three! I will post pictures of both! Baby #3 & I are doing good. Very pregnant and HOT!
OH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OMIE & PAPA!!!!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment