- That I can take care of my girls all by myself...I may not like it, but I can do it 24hr a day!
I finally understand why my mom hated that I loved animals...they are a lot of work on top of children.
That my girls really truly love Ariel the Little Mermaid! I rented the movie and Natalie now tells me everytime I call her name "Mom I'm not Natalie; I am Ariel!" To which Sophie pipes in "And I am baby Ariel!"
San Antonio Texas should be renamed Hell...it is so hot and dry!
I don't sleep well alone.
I love to listen to my girls play.
Friends really are a life line!
That my big sister Larissa still looks after me just like when we were kids.
Natalie can pull on Sophie so hard that it dislocates her elbow.
I can make it through a whole week of my husband traveling and only cry when I am holding Sophie in the urgent care waiting area and she tells me,"it's okay Momma the doctors fix it."
2 comments:
You are doing a great job this week! Love the red wig on Miss Natalie! Kisses to you and the kiddos.
oh NO!! that must have been so scary! you poor thing...I would have freaked out! Yesterday my little Sofie stabbed herself in the head with a fork when she fell off her chair during dinner! There was blood everywhere. We are switching to plasticware :)
Post a Comment