This is my little Sophie at the beach doing her own thing...which doesn't happen very often, because she has a very opinionated older sister. I watch them play day in and day out...Natalie usually calls every shot and Sophie happily plays a long because her big sister hangs the moon in her world. It warms my heart that they have each other. Siblings are a wonderful thing they teach you how love really works from a very early age. Sibling Love: it makes you feel safe, complete, strong and even at moments it challenges you because it isn't always easy to love someone or be loved.
I hope that Natalie outgrows this "boss" phase because I don't know how long Sophia should or will tolerate it. Certainly, it won't make Sophia a door mat...right? I keep waiting for Sophie to haul off and hit Natalie; because I think I will just happen not to see it.
Well the saga goes on for me as I try to raise them without screwing them up to bad! :)

3 comments:
You had two sisters bossing you around and look at the amazing, strong woman you turned out to be... despite us! : ) Sophie will be just as amazing!
The smacks will only bring them closer. Look how close we are. Love You Itty-Bit
Seriously - if your kids have never hit each other and they are just as close in age as my girls, then you are doing a much better job not screwing them up than I am!
Post a Comment