.jpg)
I think it started on Thursday of last week actually. I got a new cell phone after fighting with AT&T for a few months about my old phone being dead and I changed my cell number to a San Antonio number. I didn't think it would bug me so much, but it does. Now Grapevine officially isn't my home anymore and Helotes is. It has actually almost been a whole year since we moved. Which I find hard to believe. I still miss my house, my people, my job and my church. Natalie has quit asking to go back to her "best house" and "best church". So I guess I need to start laying roots and call this place home now too.
On Friday of last week it was 6 months since we lost Grey and I still don't know what to say about that...
This weekend I remembered that my husband has to travel and I don't do single parenting very well at all! I also realized that it is my week to host a couple of play dates and I am just feeling like hiding this week; not entertaining.
.jpg)
This morning something ate my chicken "Baby". I don't think I am cut out for having livestock. I don't handle something making dinner or breakfast out of my poultry very well! I don't even eat 'em!
To add to my already frustrating start to my day Sophie who has been potty trained for at least 4 months now, looked at me this morning and said I have to Pee Pee and then proceeded to Pee all over the floor. I responded by spanking her without even thinking (probably not a good thing). She told me after her spanking she is a baby and needs diapers! So when our play group showed up to play she walked over to the spot and told everyone in her very deep Sophie voice "I pee pee in my panties and all over the floor!" With a very BIG smile on her face. The lights are on...but Sophie's isn't in!!! I am not quite sure what to do with her anymore.
.jpg)
So I have been a little cranky today and still need to go grocery store which isn't easy to do on a good day...I think we are having pizza for dinner.

3 comments:
I know how much you miss Dallas. But, I am so happy to FINALLY have one of my sisters back here with me!
Hugs honey. If it makes you feel any better, I was watching Penelope in the pool bathroom while Jamie went to the bathroom and Penelope squatted over the drain (I guess good aim) and peed right there. And then she proceeded to tell everyone that came into the bathroom what she did. Apparently peeing on the floor is fun!
Molly-
That is so funny! She has better aim then most grown men! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment