Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One Hot Day at The Zoo

Here are the girls with their buddy Andrew on the train at the San Antonio Zoo. After being awake last night from 1am to 4am due to the "under storms" we decide to brave the Zoo. I was afraid that if we stayed home I would fall asleep; not even 4 cups of coffee could help me get going this morning. OH, if anyone has any suggestions for fear of thunderstorms I would LOVE to hear them!

Anyways, we had a nice time but it is pretty hot already. I am a little worried about keeping busy this summer with how hot it is going to be. I don't know when I got so wimpy about the heat, but gees, I feel really bad for pregnant friend Jill.

On the way home I got the girls giant P-pops as they call them to help them stay a wake...big mistake everything in my car is very, very sticky.

1 comments:

ruth said...

Oh goodness Natalie and Sophie are so BIG!!

About the "understorms", I try to ignore them. If they start acting worried I just act excited about them, and say stuff like, "wow I love thunder and lightning!" This will probably only work if your kids are as gullible as mine :)

Post a Comment