Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Playing Babies




Well, we have made a full recovery from the evil tummy bug! Dustin is back to work and very busy this week I might add. The girls are back to playing, fighting and loving life. I am hanging in there. I am tired this week and having trouble keeping up with the house and playing babies; which is the game of choice for my little chickens right now. I guess I am not the only one who has noticed that all my friends have had babies, because the girls are talking about babies non stop right now and playing "Babysitting" as they call it. We play babies morning, noon and night around here. Natalie stuffs her baby doll in her shirt and tells Dustin and I that she has a baby in her tummy and it will come out in a little while...if she only knew. I finally got a question about "why I am the only Mommie who doesn't have a baby in her tummy or a new baby?" from Natalie yesterday. Uh...because Mommie and Daddy have to decide to have another baby, was my reply. To which Natalie said "well I think it would be nice to have another baby, I am a good big sister." Ahh, she is so sweet! If only everything was that simple.

It is little joys like playing babies all day make me so happy that they are mine!


Here they are enjoying Oreos after lunch!


Me & my babies collecting eggs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment