We spent Saturday afternoon as a family at Dustin's company picnic that was held at Sea World. We had been debating on whether to attend but at last minute decided it would be fun to let the girls do something special.
Yes, we are still trying to make up for all the shots Natalie has been getting...of which she has another one tomorrow morning! Gees, I really don't want to take her!
Anyways, we had a great time. I feel really blessed that my girls have a Daddy who provides opportunities for them that not all kiddos get!
Ya know, for the first time in awhile Dustin was feeling pretty good and his knees didn't slow him down a bit! I think I even saw him jogging with Natalie at one point yesterday. This is huge after the last three years of surgeries, pain and serious frustration! He is hurting a little today...but he is a trooper.
I have to just throw this out there...yesterday was prefect. Dustin was feeling good, the girls were in good moods, the weather was nice; but someone had to go off a mess up our day by stealing our new stroller with our stuff in it! I am trying to be Christan about this but I hope the wheels fall off or Shamu eats'em!
They took it during the Shamu show. So there we were at 8:45 at night with two exhausted kids and a security guard saying "oh, someone probably took it by accident!"
The thing that brothers me is; we were having a perfectly nice time and someone ruined it for all of us, even the girls. They were pretty upset that their stroller, cups, hats and other stuff was gone. So we were forced to have the conversation with the girls about stealing and trust. Thanks thief, thanks! Like I said hope the wheels fall off!
Happy Birthday to my niece Mary!!! We miss you and will see you very soon!
Also a very Happy Birthday to Paw Pa Kramer! We love you!



2 comments:
Goodness your girls are so stinkin cute! One would like to think that whoever stole your stroller was really down on their luck, having a really rough time, maybe out of work, but I guess not if it was someone from Dustin's company picnic!! That just stinks!
WHAT? Jerks!! Sorry buddy :(
Post a Comment