Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We are still alive...


Hi to everyone I haven't emailed or called back! Things have been busy over the last month here at the house of Kramer. My sister Jeanie had surgery a few weeks ago (she is healing well), two of my good friends had their babies with in the last three weeks. Welcome Sam (Congrats Joe & Kim) and Ryan (Congrats Dennis & Jill)! Welcome to the World! I also just found out my friend Stephanie is expecting #3! Hooray! So this means that all six of my new San Antonio friends have either had a baby in the last six months or is currently pregnant...I don't know if I feel left out or if I should stay away from the water around here...gees!?!?!? I think I really want another one but time will tell.

Anyways, what else have we been up too??? Oh, our outside cat killed a bat and then scratched Natalie and she is under going the Rabies Vaccine. Not fun! The docs are concerned that the virus could have gotten transferred to Natalie on the cats claws and since it is a terminal disease with no treatment they are treating her just in case. They figure the bat probably had rabies or the cat learned to fly over night (which I would not put passed her...) You might ask why not just test the bat...well we threw away what was left of it...I know two country kids like us should have know better. So end of story, the four year old temporarily suffers though a 5 rounds of shots...but at least she won't get rabies. Dustin and I are going to go broke buying her sorry for the shots and we are lame for throwing the bat away gifts. :)

Sorry again for not emailing, calling or blogging in a very long time! I will respond very soon! Love to you all.




0 comments:

Post a Comment